Great group cruise on Infinity!

ljk76

We were a group of 16 and I was a tad nervous...would the Infinity deliver as well as a year ago? After all, she is in for an upgrade in November and is,I believe, one of the last for rehab. I had many first time Celebrity cruisers in our group, and several upscale cruisers used to suites. 

so happy to report the Infinity delivered on all fronts...food, service, entertainment. People found their cabins clean and well cared for. One recent Celebrity cruiser compared the main dining room food as better than Lumanae! 

We had an amazing time, and Celebrity made a lot of new friends. Any questions, especially about managing a group cruise, ask away!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

That’s a relief to hear! We’re traveling with some friends who’ve never sailed with Celebrity, so I sometimes worry that the smaller and older Infinity will be a let down. Sounds like that won’t be the case. 
Glad you guys had a great time!

Great to hear!  We were on her in the fall of 2017, and she was in great shape then.  Likewise with the Constellation in November 2019.  Glad to see them taken care of given their age!