Non alcoholic beer

Familycruzer11

15 minutes ago, Familycruzer11 said:

Does anyone know if non alcoholic beer is available on Regal?  I know we cannot bring any beer onboard- does that apply to non alcoholic beer as well? 

Isn't it called water?

As non alcoholic beer is sold next to the sodas I would have thought it would be classed as such and therefore you could take it onboard. We were on the Ruby recently and I thought Heineken no alcohol beer was sold, however as I didn't want it I didn't take much notice.

Edit - Heineken 0.0% is available.

IMG_20190106_220815.jpg

Edited by leck57

52 minutes ago, licram said:

Do they have Heineken non alcohol beer or any other non alcoholic beer ?

Yes. It's listed on the menu posted above. They "may" also have one other brand of non-alcoholic beer. It seems to me they did but I can't remember for sure. Sadly, they don't have Clausthaler which was the best brand of non-alcoholic beer I have ever had.

20 hours ago, Familycruzer11 said:

Does anyone know if non alcoholic beer is available on Regal?  I know we cannot bring any beer onboard- does that apply to non alcoholic beer as well? 

We have bought non alcohol beer aboard Golden, Majestic and Sun Princess cruises.  We have an email from Princess stating that the beer must show 0% alcohol - if it is .01% alcohol it is not allowed.  Hope that helps.

• 3 years later...

After I read rickays comment about having a letter from Princess that it was ok to bring 0% beer on board, I tried a live chat with Princess in the hopes that I could get the same. The first agent sent me the passage contract. When I mentioned your post and your letter, they did not respond to live chat. Waited 10 minutes and tried again. Still nothing. Guess they want to rip me off with their very poor selection of NA beers.

From the Princess website...."Guests are also prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages on board that are packaged in bottles. A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought on board on embarkation day, only if carried on in Guests’ hand luggage (not in checked luggage). A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person."

Thanks CruiserGreg. After I read rickays comment about having a letter from Princess that it was ok to bring 0% beer on board, I tried a live chat with Princess in the hopes that I could get the same. The first agent sent me the passage contract including the section you highlighted in red When I mentioned the letter rickay had received, they did not respond.