Just married package or suggestions?

Bradison

Daughter is going on Harmony for her honeymoon in April.  Wife and I are thinking of things to add some bling to their cabin.  Anybody get the "Just Married" package for their honeymoon cruise?  Naturally, Royal has no pictures to sample what it entails.  Funny thing is that the listed price is $39 but when we put in her sailing it jumps to $49.  Talk about dynamic pricing.

We called Royal and asked about some type of picture package so they could have come home with some nicely framed pictures and were told the only package they have is the all digital package.  They suggested OBC might be better but that is like giving them a check.

Anybody give or receive any neat gifts in their cabin for/from their family to make the cruise that much more special?

• Clarea changed the title to Just married package or suggestions?

Can you arrange for flowers, chocolate covered strawberries or champagne delivered to their cabin ?

I am not certain on RCCLships, but Princess offers a Deluxe Balcony breakfast delivered to the room with lots of breakfast items and a small bottle of champagne or sparkling wine. Princess also offers a balcony dinner with linen table cloth, flower arrangement, wine and menu items the passengers select. A photographer comes to the cabin for a portrait photo also.

Perhaps you could arrange for a specialty restaurant dinner or spa treatments for them ?

Anything that you can think of that would surprise them would be most appreciated I would think.

We had the decorations package when we got married in 2015. It was fun with an exterior door sign, cascading decorations that hang from the ceiling and a large window cling, which I still have today. It just felt extra special when we walked in. I will say that they weren’t in the room when we 1st arrived. Didn’t show up until after dinner the 1st evening.