OceanNow Drink Order

mollygirl

On 1/26/2020 at 7:39 AM, Jeter02 said:

You're welcome. Oh...  I also found the Alfredo's on the sky to be the best one out of all the fleet with food presentation and preparation. I started having a obsession with the d'margeaux antipasto salad which is essentially their version of a caprese salad and rolled up zucchini which it was phenomenal. Went there many times for lunch. You'll also notice in the main dining room the menus are slightly different what different options. I learnt anytime that there's beef tenderloin being offered take it it's always hands-down the best entree.

So happy it's like the Royal with more than pizza! (Went there 3 times for dinner on a 5 night cruise rather than MDR and only had pizza once)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Croptop said:

First drink (ordered through Ocean Now) was free on the Regal as well.

Sadly, I didn't get mine. I submitted an order whilst sitting in Club 6 but after 40 mins, the status of my order was still just "submitted". Had to move on so I cancelled the order. Once you do that, you don't get the freebie back.

Oh well. I make the mistakes so that you don't have to! 🙂

we had an issue with our first on on the royal, the waiter came by, we all said we ordered from the app, he looked confused went and checked, it wasn't showing the the bartender, so they made our drinks while futzing with the system. eventually they sorted it out