10 Day Southern Caribbean in March

letsgocruisin

Looking for advice on shore excursions for San Juan, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. John and St. Thomas from

people who have been to some or all of these islands.   

My group are really  not beach people and they don't want to hike, snorkel, sail etc.  and I am the one

that has to pick what to do......looking for suggestions that don't include the beach.  Many reviews I have

read reviews on say boring like the train and trolley rides which were on my list to check out.....

All suggestions welcome all of us are in our 60's.  Help the decisions is on me!  lol

We did a segway tour in St. Kitts last year and it was a very enjoyable excursion. There were people of all ages. It lasted maybe two hours. I believe we booked it thru the ship. Are you in San Juan at night? If so, I highly recommend doing a little research and finding a nice restaurant for dinner. We did that and had a great evening. In St. Thomas you can take an island tour from the port if you've never been. You can also take a taxi downtown and shop and eat. There are shops and restaurants right at the port as well and right across the street is they sky ride to Paradise Point. St. Lucia safari rides are fun and a good way to get a flavor of the island. You should be able to book this thru the ship. You could also arrange an island tour ahead of time for your group. Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise!

1 hour ago, letsgocruisin said:

Looking for advice on shore excursions for San Juan, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. John and St. Thomas from

people who have been to some or all of these islands.   

My group are really  not beach people and they don't want to hike, snorkel, sail etc.  and I am the one

that has to pick what to do......looking for suggestions that don't include the beach.  Many reviews I have

read reviews on say boring like the train and trolley rides which were on my list to check out.....

All suggestions welcome all of us are in our 60's.  Help the decisions is on me!  lol

https://www.cosol-tours.com

https://www.thenfordgreytours.com

Two fantastic tour companies

that's a tough itinerary for no beach.... but we really liked the zipline in St. Kitts- it was easy to do (we had young-er kids, like 12 and 10) with little to no hiking, and it used a spring brake system rather than a hand braking system, so you didn't have to do anything except hang there.  They drive you up in a 4X4 too, so no climbing lots of stairs or anything. We booked it through the cruise line.