Pillows on Meraviglia

orderfire

Hello all -

Our first cruise was on Divina back in 2014 or 15 - thanks to this message board, we learned ahead of time how terrible the pillows were (like a couple of newspapers in a pillowcase), so we picked up our own at Ross in Miami and were set for our cruise.  

We're sailing on Meraviglia on 3/29 and would like to know if MSC has improved their pillow game at all or if we should plan to stop at Ross again?   Thanks in advance.  😁

I was on Meraviglia a couple months ago and my pillows were fine, and there was even a "pillow menu" hanging by the bed so you could ask for a different pillow if you wanted one.  

I had four pillows on my bed, and none of them were flat, lumpy, or crunchy.  I never asked for anything else off the pillow menu, because four pillows for one person was more than satisfactory.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, bsmurphy said:

I just got off Meraviglia yesterday. The pillows were so great that I'm lying in bed at home googling how to buy some and ran across your thread. We slept like babies.

Oh man, this is really excellent news!   Thanks for posting.  ☺️

25 minutes ago, blordos said:

Are the pillow menu service offered for non-YC cabins ? I haven't noticed any pillow menu when I was in Fantasica experience.

The YC does have a pillow menu.

Chi Kot_615.jpg

That looks similar to what I had in a Fantastica balcony... I'll have to see if I have a picture of it.

We had the Dorelan pillow menu in Yacht Club on MSC Seaview, MSC Bellissima and MSC Meraviglia.

Asked our butler when he showed us the stateroom and had the pillows delivered the same day after dinner.

Edited by SirWolf

30 minutes ago, brillohead said:

That looks similar to what I had in a Fantastica balcony... I'll have to see if I have a picture of it.

I didn't find a picture of it, but I did have something like that in my room.  It was hanging on a long sash at the side of the bed.

16 hours ago, orderfire said:

Oh man, this is really excellent news!   Thanks for posting.  ☺️

No real news, MSC had the "pillow menu" with a wide choice of pillows already in 2014. Maybe you just did not ask for it at that time. But indeed typical MSC "cruise and learn" style, not everything is black and white, you just need to know.