Liberty OTS Diversion

My boss is on the Liberty 1/26 sailing.  They left Jamaica last night but are diverting to Cozumel for a medical emergency.  Current arrival in Cozumel is around 21:30 ship time.  (Which I assume is still Central) .   He said a fall victim with a head injury. 

Just made it to Cozumel. Around 11:30 last night heard the Alpha Alpha Alpha code from our room. Knew something bad happened. I heard other rumors on what the incident was. Praying for the best. Talked to a passenger who saw crew scrambling with oxygen tanks around that time. 

18 months ago we were on Liberty and miss Cayman because we turned around to head back to Cozumel. Later in the cruise on the all access tour, the chief engineer said that we had set a speed record for the Freedom class, 26.5 knots. One engine was out of service for maintenance, but the other five were running full out, according to him. We had a very strong tail wind, too.

I tried to get the chief to tell us how much extra fuel we burned, and he started to but caught himself I think because he didn't want to appear as if he was putting a price on a medical event.