Email rec'd today about my upcoming Spice of Southeast Asia cruise

Received this email today about my upcoming 5 night "Spice of Southeast Asia" cruise  round trip from Singapore:

"After consultation with medical experts and public health authorities, we’ve decided that regardless of nationality, any guest or crewmember traveling from, to, or through mainland China or Hong Kong less than 15 days prior to their sailing will be unable to board any of our ships."

[...]

[... if you fall in this category...  please contact us or your travel advisor ]

1 question about this: 

If I had to travel to Hong Kong for work before the cruise, what are the options Royal Caribbean will give me re: my cruise payment already made? 

Any educated guesses? 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:19 PM, Biker19 said:

Full refund. 

Just spoke with RC.     Full refund is NOT being offered.  Only future cruise credit. 

That doesn't feel right.  They changed the conditions of entry onto the cruise, AFTER I booked.

24 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

I'm surprised you're still traveling to HK for work. Your company hasn't canceled your HK trip? 

I'm surprised also. I work for a HUGE multinational conglomeration and we've stopped all non essential travel through or to China/Hong Kong.

5 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

I'm surprised also. I work for a HUGE multinational conglomeration and we've stopped all non essential travel through or to China/Hong Kong.

If I were her I would seriously talk to my superiors. As I have posted on other threads the issue is NOT whether YOU personally are afraid of catching the virus, it's the reaction of travel suppliers that will at a whim close things down and then you're Stuck. As I type this Taiwan And the Philippines is closing it's cruise ports!!!! 

Edited by kwokpot