Price drop before final payment

landsear

It appears that our cruise fare dropped around $20 total. Our final payment is in August. We booked with a third party agency. Does NCL have any price match policies? I don't want to waste the phone call to the agency if it's a waste of time.

Usually, you can get the price adjusted prior to final payment, but beware that any add-ons like the Free At Sea perks or any OBC you might have gotten could be lost if they are not in line with the current offering. Basically, it's like cancelling and rebooking, so you you get the current offers/promotion, not whatever was offered when you originally booked.

• Like 3

Just now, ColeThornton said:

I wouldn't even bother for twenty bucks.   I would wait since you have many months before final payment to see if there is a bigger reduction.

Are you only allowed to do it once? I don't mind a 10 min phone call to receive $20 in obc.

1 minute ago, ColeThornton said:

Yes, my understanding is only one time and good luck with getting a "10 min phone call" with NCL's customer service.  🙂

I'm not trying to be argumentative, I promise! I would call the third party agency I booked with, and not NCL, correct? 

If it's only once, I definitely agree that it's not worth calling about.

3 minutes ago, landsear said:

I'm not trying to be argumentative, I promise! I would call the third party agency I booked with, and not NCL, correct? 

If it's only once, I definitely agree that it's not worth calling about.

Yes, you would call the travel agent.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 10:12 AM, ColeThornton said:

Yes, my understanding is only one time and good luck with getting a "10 min phone call" with NCL's customer service.  🙂

Like others have said, its as many times as the prices lowers if you are not at Final Payment.  Plus, the OP said they used a TA so the TA will handle the call to NCL.