Celebrity Excursion: Catamaran sailing and snorkeling Grenada

Cruiseoholic000

I am looking for a review of the Celebrity Excursion: Catamaran sailing and snorkeling Grenada. What is the max amount of people that are allowed on this excursion?  How long do you get to visit Grenada underwater sculpture? IF you book this tour and then change your mind is there a penalty for cancelling?

Edited by Cruiseoholic000

When I was in Grenada last year, I wanted to see the underwater sculpture garden but I didn't want to be gone all day.  I found this excursions outside of Celebrity and it was honestly, one of the best excursions I've ever been on.  The group worked with the artist when installing the statues, care deeply about the environment and have this incredible boat to take you there.  The amount of folks you see on board is all the boat holds.  It was fantastic!

http://www.grenadaseafaris.com/underwatersculptures.html

image.thumb.png.aa7d7bf8145608ad13d27062c8b287cf.png

• Like 1

Did this from the Silhouette in March. Good excursion. I imagine circa 50 guests. Adequate time swimming over the sculptures which are quite deep ( I did free dive to them with little effort tho ). Two groups - led by a member of staff or on your own.  No demand to wear a life jacket.

Cat then anchored up onto a nice beach for a swim/ beach relaxation. I do not believe you could access the statues without a boat.  

5 hours ago, tce40 said:

When I was in Grenada last year, I wanted to see the underwater sculpture garden but I didn't want to be gone all day.  I found this excursions outside of Celebrity and it was honestly, one of the best excursions I've ever been on.  The group worked with the artist when installing the statues, care deeply about the environment and have this incredible boat to take you there.  The amount of folks you see on board is all the boat holds.  It was fantastic!

http://www.grenadaseafaris.com/underwatersculptures.html

image.thumb.png.aa7d7bf8145608ad13d27062c8b287cf.png

I looked into this and am not sure I would enjoy a powerboat and all that noise.

I would not go with an X excursion, far too many people

we sailed with Footloose, here is the link

http://www.grenada-sailing-charters.com/day_charters.htm

It it was definitely the best tour we have ever done, Max of 10 

why not go to your role call and see if others want to join you.

we were picked up at the port and the lunch on board was fantastic, I even had a go at steering the  Catamaran

stars out of 10 - 12 

6 hours ago, swigso said:

I would not go with an X excursion, far too many people

we sailed with Footloose, here is the link

http://www.grenada-sailing-charters.com/day_charters.htm

It it was definitely the best tour we have ever done, Max of 10 

why not go to your role call and see if others want to join you.

we were picked up at the port and the lunch on board was fantastic, I even had a go at steering the  Catamaran

stars out of 10 - 12 

Do you know how much it was? Did everyone pay Footloose? What if a CC member cancels?

11 hours ago, Cruiseoholic000 said:

I looked into this and am not sure I would enjoy a powerboat and all that noise.

It wasn't that loud and the boat is unique...you stand up in it and sit in a type of saddle.  After the sculpture gardens, they took us up and down the coast to places the others didn't go.  Met is right inside the mall when you step off the ship.  Wonderful excursion....wonderful folks.  Also, very informative.  I want to go back to Grenada just to do this excursion again.  The rest of our group that didn't go on it were sorry when they heard about it and see my GoPro movies.