Platinum Status - Expedited Arrival ?

kt2e

Hello Royal Cruisers,

Boarding Oasis of the Seas on Saturday for a girl's cruise with a friend who is at Platinum status.  I am Gold.

Her Set Sail Pass says "Expedited Arrival"  What does that mean?  We are sharing a stateroom so can I board 

with her even though I don't have "expedited arival"?  She has earned this status by cruising on affiliated cruise lines.  

This is her first Royal Caribbean cruise so she doesn't know.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Kate

13 minutes ago, kt2e said:

Hello Royal Cruisers,

Boarding Oasis of the Seas on Saturday for a girl's cruise with a friend who is at Platinum status.  I am Gold.

Her Set Sail Pass says "Expedited Arrival"  What does that mean?  We are sharing a stateroom so can I board 

with her even though I don't have "expedited arival"?  She has earned this status by cruising on affiliated cruise lines.  

Kate

I would walk up together and ask. 99% certain there would be no problem. We have had expedited arrival in the past and it might save a minute or two. Both times we did not upload our pictures. Staff just has a iPad and takes a quick pic. Same thoughts on boarding, as they call color status just walk up together. Our last cruise on Oasis two of us were Diamond, two were gold and two were first timers, they sat all of us together in the D section waiting to board.   happy cruising 

Edited by taglovestocruise

You can check in together....I always checked in with my mother and she has always been a level higher than me.  We have never been questioned, or told that I had to check in at a different place!  This has been at Cape Liberty and Fort Everglades ports.

18 hours ago, kt2e said:

Hello Royal Cruisers,

Kate

HI Kate,

Not sure how you did your set sail.  However, I have noticed that I get expedited arrival 100% of the time when I do check in on the mobile app and scan my passport.  When I enter the information online, I do not.  I have even checked in online (all the way through the process)  then gone to the mobile app, updated my passport by scanning it... AND POOF!!!!!  I know have expedited arrival.  I think it must have something to do with the passport scan as opposed to the entering of the numbers online.