Coral BE (B308) - any issues?

SetAnOpenCourse

I just got upgraded from my carefully-selected oceanview to a balcony on Baja deck.  I have 48 hours to decline. I guess the balcony at no extra charge is a no brainer for most people, but I picked out the ideal OV and would hate to end up in a cabin with issues such as noise, etc..  Any thoughts?  This is for an Antarctica cruise next January.

6 minutes ago, SetAnOpenCourse said:

I just got upgraded from my carefully-selected oceanview to a balcony on Baja deck.  I have 48 hours to decline. I guess the balcony at no extra charge is a no brainer for most people, but I picked out the ideal OV and would hate to end up in a cabin with issues such as noise, etc..  Any thoughts?  This is for an Antarctica cruise next January.

Check out this website, it can provide some info.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/Princess/odell/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

I had the end (B309) and loved the location.  The other cabins cut the wind and it was very pleasant out on the balcony.  Enjoy your location.  You will be able to see into other cabins, but you will maintain your privacy.

I would be quite happy with B308 on Coral. We have an OV (B731) on Coral that we book. We wouldn't pay for an upsell to a balcony from that cabin but would probably accept the free upgrade. Do the happy dance and get ready for your cruise.

Edited by Thrak