Craft Social

GerScot

I can't speak to the comparison with Cellar Masters, as our first X sailing was on the revolutionized Equinox, but we were able to use our premium package at Craft Social for drinks within the $15 price limit.

We experienced Craft Social recently on the Silhouette and loved it.   Think of it as a sports pub vibe with a lot of good beer options.   We loved it and it seemed very popular, especially when there were some Premier League football games on the flat screens.  They also showed hockey and basketball.   Most beers were included in the premium package level and quite a few in the classic level, but some were pricier.  The also have some pub bites you can order and pay for.  We tried the fish and chips one day to just try something different and we really didn't think it was worth the price.  But still loved the space.  I don't have any experience in how busy wine cellars would be but I know if the space was still wine cellars on our cruise, we probably would not have gone in.  Based on how busy they seemed, I'm sure it was a good change.