A place to be optimistic!

oh2cruise

I’m scheduled to board the Celebrity Edge on April 5th for the 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise...and this is my first solo cruise! What a time for a first 😅

Unless Celebrity cancels, I’m full speed ahead. I’m 28 and immensely grateful to be in good health. I’m excited! I’ve never been on the Edge before. I have two shore excursions lined up and a pool lounge chair calling my name... ☀️ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HVegas said:

I’m scheduled to board the Celebrity Edge on April 5th for the 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise...and this is my first solo cruise! What a time for a first 😅

Unless Celebrity cancels, I’m full speed ahead. I’m 28 and immensely grateful to be in good health. I’m excited! I’ve never been on the Edge before. I have two shore excursions lined up and a pool lounge chair calling my name... ☀️ 

I did my first solo last year, and it was by far the best holiday I have ever had!!!!! ( I’m 33 just to put in perspective, I know a lot of older people travel alone, not so many younger solo cruises).

Make sure you come back and update people on how awesome it goes!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

We are over 70 and diabetic (type2) and sailing on Sunday.  One day before the doctor's letter will be required.  I printed out two anyway, and will go by the office early tomorrow, just to be safe.  We are all up in the air about two cruises in June.  All is so uncertain.  EM

Type 2 diabetes is reversible. It can even be reversed in just a few weeks in some people. Google Dr Michael Mosley and diabetes and you'll be able to read lots about it.

5 hours ago, HVegas said:

Have an awesome cruise 

CANCELLED!  WHY?  Because when we go on a cruise, our biggest concerns are, where can I get a good cup of coffee, what shows should we attend, sit at the pool deck or go up one deck NOT to be concerned if that person who just coughed has the virus, or, is that hand rail disinfected, or are we going to be quarantined, etc..  We cancelled and will book a nice [bigger] cruise in 2021 when we can relax and enjoy ourselves!  Case Closed!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Debbiem83 said:

I did my first solo last year, and it was by far the best holiday I have ever had!!!!! ( I’m 33 just to put in perspective, I know a lot of older people travel alone, not so many younger solo cruises).

Make sure you come back and update people on how awesome it goes!!!

Thank you! Will do 🙂