NCL Cancels Cruises through April 11

buckeyefrank

49 minutes ago, buckeyefrank said:

NCL has officially cancelled all cruises through 4/11/20 voluntarily.  RCI is rumored to be doing the same thing.  How long can Carnival hold out?

Where are you seeing this? Not finding the official news.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, buckeyefrank said:

And RCCL cancels for 30 days too.  Carnival is the last man standing of the big boys.

Yep. I'm expecting an announcement from Carnival at any moment. It will look extremely bad if they continue to operate. Sad day all around,  but it would be the right decision. ☹

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, buckeyefrank said:

And RCCL cancels for 30 days too.  Carnival is the last man standing of the big boys.

I'm SHOCKED. I keep searching to see if they've updated and announced cancellations, but am not seeing anything. Set to cruise Friday and holding my breath for the next 24 hours.

2 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Yep. I'm expecting an announcement from Carnival at any moment. It will look extremely bad if they continue to operate. Sad day all around,  but it would be the right decision. ☹

It would solve a lot of problems.  Just pull the pin, no one else left to go to.  I should have booked this trip on the 3/8 departure not the 3/22 departure, but I didn't get the ring back in time for 3/8.  I'll propose to my girlfriend elsewhere.  So much for making it truly memorable.  

5 minutes ago, Pstrater said:

It would solve a lot of problems.  Just pull the pin, no one else left to go to.  I should have booked this trip on the 3/8 departure not the 3/22 departure, but I didn't get the ring back in time for 3/8.  I'll propose to my girlfriend elsewhere.  So much for making it truly memorable.  

That's how I feel too! Sorry to hear your plans are postponed... but it will be for sure memorable!! Maybe not for the right reasons. Hell, surprise her with a "I'd only want to be quarantined with you" proposal party 😉 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pstrater said:

I hear you. I was really excited to go and had a milestone to celebrate, but public safety comes first. I'm honestly upset with Carnival right now for letting people get down to the port and turning so many away. I'm also pretty sure that all cruises will be cancelled after this weekend, because the email that I got was urgent for cruises departing 3/13-3/16. That doesn't bode well for cruises departing after that.