Re-Booking

1 minute ago, SharkCruiser24 said:

Does anyone know if we can re-book with the FCC now or do we have to wait till it’s issued in April? 

You need to book and pay the deposit - then you can apply the FCC, whenever it shows up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You need to book and pay the deposit - then you can apply the FCC, whenever it shows up.

So would we get reimbursed for the deposit? Or we can't use FCC on the deposit? If we want to use FCC for the entire payment (deposit and balance), we need to wait until we receive it (April 13 or whenever they are going to issue it?) Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No, you need to pay that. The FCC can be used to get that back if the FCC is more than the balance.

Sorry-not to beat a dead horse-but I am thinking my FCC will cover the entire cruise cost that we are looking at, including the deposit. Does that make sense? If I have FCC for $4000 (for example) and the future cruise is $3800-what happens to the balance? On board credit or do we lose it? That is also why I want to use the entire FCC to pay deposit as well. Does that make sense? 

• 4 weeks later...

If you haven't received an email with your FCC information, you can call RCCL and see if they can look it up.(have your original booking number handy).   I cancelled two bookings around mid March and only received the FCC for one of the bookings.   I called and they found the information for the second booking.  I just booked another cruise for late July using these FCC "vouchers" with no need to put down a deposit.

Since the late July cruise is still within the Cruise with Confidence policy, I'm willing to risk it and if I (or Royal) decide to cancel the cruise we'll just get that FCC back again.

Dan

Did a rebook today (April 6) and did NOT pay a deposit.  Our TA said Royal will just credit the FCC when it appears and did not want another deposit.  Also getting 125% Cruise Planner purchases as OBC.  HOWEVER the Cruise Planners for the new cruises are locked because the cruises are not paid.