How are the Swans doing 2020

2 hours ago, NoWhiners said:

Getting ready to watch  Crows-Dockers but it is 4th of July here n the US. Lots of loud (illegal) fireworks, smells like a war zone. The dog keeps disappearing--I have opened every room for him, hoping he can find a safe spot. Can't give him any more drugs, he already takes some for other issues. Why do people have to celebrate this way???

Do you Down Under do the same??

Go Swans!

Yes there are quite often illegal fire works in our area at Christmas, NYE and Australia Day. Stupid as animals hate them as do my granddaughters. Quite an exciting game to watch this afternoon between Crows and Dockers. We’re now watching Rob’s Demons play the Tigers.

Leigh

On 7/5/2020 at 1:32 AM, MicCanberra said:

Crows got beat again. 

I celebrated the 4th of July with a mate yesterday, it was his birthday. We had a nice steak dinner at the club and a few bevvies.

That sounds great!

Tonight we will get to see 2 games--Dockers-Saints then Eagles-Crows.  Have to go check standings to see if my expectations should be lowered!

Finally able to post--my old laptop had a run-in with a glass of wine and it lost, but now I'm back up with a new improved laptop 😄

We'll get to see the Swans Saturday--yay!!

Go Swans!

On 7/5/2020 at 12:49 AM, Docker123 said:

Have you tried one of those thunderstorm anxiety coats for the dog? Seem to work for some with fireworks.

I haven't tried, I sort of think it's a scam. Do you know anyone who has ever used one successfully???

Go Swans!

2 hours ago, Bubbeh said:

I just hope that my Eagles boys will be competitive this week; a repeat of last week would certainly be preferable to the previous couple of games.

Your Eagles boys are in for a percentage boosting win.  I'd describe my beloved Crows as a rabble, but that would be indescribably harsh to rabbles everywhere.

Amusing scene at end of Eagles’ game. Nic Naitanui handed Adelaide’s Reilly O’Brien a new mobile phone.

O’Brien had blamed his old, broken phone for tweeting out his uncomplimentary game plan of how to beat Naitanui in the game.

32817FBC-D6D1-42E1-B63B-6B103FBF1159.thumb.jpeg.f1466ef6b012613941067557035fd97d.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Vader1111 said:

Your Eagles boys are in for a percentage boosting win.  I'd describe my beloved Crows as a rabble, but that would be indescribably harsh to rabbles everywhere.

In the end I reckon that both sides worked hard.  The problem for the Crows was having effort shown on the score board but they certainly won the last quarter.  I am happy that my boys go into next weeks derby with a win under their belts, especially as Freo won also today.

• Like 1