OBC - Where can I find it on my Carnival booking?

elsplace2

Hello everyone!

I haven't cruised in a few years..was supposed to be cruising this May on the Horizon, but with my hubby working in the Health field, we are not going to be able to go....although they may end up canceling the cruise for May 2, anyway.  This waiting game was killing me.  There was just no update, on what they were going to do...just we had until March 31. to cancel without penalty, and I didn't want to not be able to get through because of a flood of calls, because of the March 31 deadline.  

If my sailing does get canceled, does anyone know if we canceled before the ship cancels, would we be eligible for the OBC they offer?

Also, I should have some OBC that got transferred and a little from the difference of the cruise that I just rebooked for next April....but I can't find the OBC on my booking.   I don't know where to look?  I've tried looking at " make a payment"...but its paid in full, and its not showing any OBC? 

Thanks in advance!

First of all, I'm not cancelling any of mine until Carnival tells me to. That's how you get the options for full refund or FCC and OBC.  So my advice is not to cancel, let them do so. Don't worry about that deadline they gave earlier. They will provide all you need when it's time. Sounds to me like you have already cancelled, in which case you would not be eligible for the OBC I don't believe.

When you go into manage my cruise, then booking details, if you have any OBC it should show there.  If the one you're talking about is one you cancelled previously and rebooked, your OBC may not apply depending on what rate class you booked the new one under.

Edited by Bostwick girl
Add more info.

Unfortunately its too late....I canceled on Wed. and then I heard, on Thursday,  there was an announcement coming today!  Yes, I'm upset with myself.....of course I go and cancel then they finally say they have an announcement.  UGH!!

I'm having trouble getting in my booking...it keeps wanting me to put in my booking # and last name and when I do, that same page keeps coming up....I guess I will call my Carnival Personal planner...after the announcement.

Thanks!  I will also try what was suggested to see if its there once I can get on.

For the sailings they have canceled so far All Ships sailings between March 14 and April 9
Carnival Spirit April 10 and April 20, 2020, Carnival Radiance April 29, May 9, May 21, May 30, June 11. Carnival will honor this offer for any guests who were previously booked on these voyages and canceled their booking on or after March 6, 2020.

CARNIVAL CANCELED CRUISES: REFUND OPTION FORM

I'm guessing or hoping they'll extend the same offer when they announce further cancellations. I canceled and rebooked my April 18th Sunshine sailing a week ago. OBC would be much appreciated for all the stress.