The Daily for Tuesday Mar 31, 2020

richwmn

12 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Good Morning Rich and fellow cruise mates.

I Luuuv clams, any way they are prepared. Used to order a bucket of steamers and a dozen clams on the half shell and we'd have a cheap feast way back when. There was a place in Marina del Rey called the Whaler. A fun place to go with friends. Elbow to elbow. We won't see that again for a long, long, while.

God's blessing to all on board our beautiful ships. 

Hi Joy!

Sooooooo late getting in the boards this evening!! Our daughter bought a new condo and going through inspections and all the stuff you got to deal with this finally is the time I could get on! 7:50 pm here in San Diego! 
I just saw on CNN an earthquake in Boise

6.5!!!! I thought of you and wondered if it was close to where you live. I think of all the fracking going on.

Long day here! Have a restful night!

Denise😊

15 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Hi Joy!

Sooooooo late getting in the boards this evening!! Our daughter bought a new condo and going through inspections and all the stuff you got to deal with this finally is the time I could get on! 7:50 pm here in San Diego! 
I just saw on CNN an earthquake in Boise

6.5!!!! I thought of you and wondered if it was close to where you live. I think of all the fracking going on.

Long day here! Have a restful night!

Denise😊

Congratulations to your daughter on her new home! My niece just moved to Del Mar to a new (to her) place.

We felt a little movement in our easy chairs as we were watching TV. Not much other than that. My heart is aching for our ships stuck in Fort Lauderdale. I wish all people of our blessed earth health, peace, and prayers. 

Sweet dreams my friend. 

7 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Congratulations to your daughter on her new home! My niece just moved to Del Mar to a new (to her) place.

We felt a little movement in our easy chairs as we were watching TV. Not much other than that. My heart is aching for our ships stuck in Fort Lauderdale. I wish all people of our blessed earth health, peace, and prayers. 

Sweet dreams my friend. 

Love you Joy!! Thankyou for responding back so soon! I am glad it was only a small movement!! I feel for all the cruise ships right now! The Celebrity Eclipse 

docked yesterday and today and 1500 people came off! One elderly woman had coronavirus and a crew member!! Now the San Diego Port has closed to all cruise ships!!

Denise😊