Freedom of the Seas - New junior suites deck 11?

I know there's only been one sailing on Freedom since it's been amplified. We are looking at one of the new junior suites they put on Deck 11.  They're forward near the spa.

Looking for any feedback.  I  realize this is a shot in the dark, but it never hurts to ask.

2 hours ago, shutterbug63 said:

I know there's only been one sailing on Freedom since it's been amplified. We are looking at one of the new junior suites they put on Deck 11.  They're forward near the spa.

Looking for any feedback.  I  realize this is a shot in the dark, but it never hurts to ask.

We booked one, hoping it's good. 🙂  We have it on a sailing this June which we think will likely be canceled, so we also booked the same junior suite on Freedom for next March.  I think we'll like being so close to the solarium, the main pool and some of the restaurants.  

7 hours ago, rockmom said:

We booked one, hoping it's good. 🙂  We have it on a sailing this June which we think will likely be canceled, so we also booked the same junior suite on Freedom for next March.  I think we'll like being so close to the solarium, the main pool and some of the restaurants.  

What restaurants do you think you'll be close to? The only food venue close to those cabins is El Loco Fresh on the pool deck. The Windjammer is on the same deck but the cabins are in the bow, the Windjammer is at the stern.

5 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

What restaurants do you think you'll be close to? The only food venue close to those cabins is El Loco Fresh on the pool deck. The Windjammer is on the same deck but the cabins are in the bow, the Windjammer is at the stern.

Same deck is fine--to us, that's close. 🙂   Giovanni's and Chops are also on Deck 11.