Suite class perks

I see that the suite perks are different on the harmony from the liberty.  On liberty being in the panoramic room you got free room service.  Do you get that on the harmony also in the 1 bedroom grand suite?   It doesn’t list it as a peek on their new royal class suite page.  

4 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

You also get free beer/wine (on Diamond list) 11-11 each day in the SL. Access to the CK breakfast/lunch/dinner. 

Thanks for the reply there.  I’ll have to look into the CK.  We have never sailed on royal before so aren’t diamond.....always have done carnival or ncl.   

Just now, dominicr said:

Thanks for the reply there.  I’ll have to look into the CK.  We have never sailed on royal before so aren’t diamond.....always have done carnival or ncl.   

If you’re in a full Suite (Grand Suite or higher) you have the access. It doesn’t matter C&A status. The Diamond list is the list of alcohol brands (beer/wine) available to Suite Guests 11-11 SL. If you buy the Deluxe Beverage Package, generally you can get most other  brands in the SL at no additional charge. 

3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

If you’re in a full Suite (Grand Suite or higher) you have the access. It doesn’t matter C&A status. The Diamond list is the list of alcohol brands (beer/wine) available to Suite Guests 11-11 SL. If you buy the Deluxe Beverage Package, generally you can get most other  brands in the SL at no additional charge. 

Ah my bad.   Thought by diamond you meant cruise line status.  We probably will still buy the beverage package since we drink mostly liquor and not much beer and wine.   

18 minutes ago, dominicr said:

Ah my bad.   Thought by diamond you meant cruise line status.  We probably will still buy the beverage package since we drink mostly liquor and not much beer and wine.   

We always buy the DBP. Gives a much better choice of brands. Diamond is a status level. The list of complimentary beer/wine is from the Complimentary Diamond Happy Hour(s) list. 

Advice....  you will get a letter from the Suite Concierge approximately 3-5 days before your sail date. It’s not stated in the letter but if you plan to eat dinner in the CK, request a reservation and time by replying to the letter. The only thing you will need other reservations (non eating) is the comedy show. All others have reserved seats for suite guests providing you show up before 10 minutes to show time. 

20 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

The difference in perks is big enough that we will sail in a full suite on Oasis Class but usually only a Junior Suite for other classes.  Not worth the extra money for the added perks on Liberty, in my opinion.

Guess I’ll have to look into them more in depth then because I didn’t see many besides VOOM.  

3 hours ago, dominicr said:

Guess I’ll have to look into them more in depth then because I didn’t see many besides VOOM.  

The biggest difference for me on Oasis Class is the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen on deck 17.  The SL has basic breakfast food and a 24 hour espresso/latte machine, 11-11 wine/beer, and a daily happy hour with hors d'oeuvres. The CK is a step up from the main dining room and offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  All full suites have access to the SL and CK but if you stay in one of the suites on deck 17, you are in your own little enclave with the SL and CK.  Short walk down the hall to grab a coffee or go to happy hour.

• Like 1