Richard Fain Message on Video

Quo Vadis?

25 minutes ago, rustycruzr said:

This was in a memo from LLP, originally on 3/14, then updated on 3/24. It was posted in the alerts section of Celebrity's website. Time frame was 30 days...

LLP Ltr.JPG

Thank you, but still not CoC, just a memo and not legally binding on X or any cruise line.

Nice though for those of us who look to point at anything to support or debunk our positions.

I would still ask if this 'memo' is incorporated into the CoC's? This would be more legally binding than a memo, IMO.

Thank you again and bon voyage

Very interesting thread discussion.  I find that so often, the person in charge can be damned by public opinion regardless of the move they make.  Richard Fain made a video for TA's, albeit it didn't say much that the general public, including TA's doesn't already know.  But, it was an attempt to make communication.  I agree with @hcat in that one can glean information from the unspoken word as well.  As to why he didn't address the untimely manner in which refunds are being processed?  I can only assume that if Mr. Fain had information on that front to disseminate to TA's, it would have been included.  IMO, it would have been of more value to TA's if it had included the new measures RCL will be implementing fleet wide when cruising resumes.  It's that kind of information I will seek from my TA...

And yes, I am waiting on a refund too...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

Thank you, but still not CoC, just a memo and not legally binding on X or any cruise line.

Nice though for those of us who look to point at anything to support or debunk our positions.

I would still ask if this 'memo' is incorporated into the CoC's? This would be more legally binding than a memo, IMO.

Thank you again and bon voyage

Actually, its enough to effect a charge back via the credit card company for failure to provide service, which is what many want given the tone deafness of Celebrity senior leadership.

Promises were made and subsequently broken with no communication indicating a change in policy. This is evidence of the promise.

Re: the CoC, happy hunting...I haven't found anything...nor do I think anyone needs to. The memo suffices...

• Haha 1