News from this morning... thoughts?

There was a individual here on CC, that told me in mid-March, by June the whole virus would be in the review mirror.  Followed by those concerned would look silly.

I haven’t seen him on the boards as of late.  It is almost June and we aren’t out of the woods yet.  I’d be curious of his thoughts now. 

Lol. Yup. I noticed he has posted in the forums on the blog website under a different name. I think he stopped posting here after realizing how ridiculous he sounded. His posts on the blog site aren’t nearly as bad.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:13 AM, A&L_Ont said:

I’m not a conspiracy theorist on a normal day however IMO it’s part of their plan to strengthen their foot hold as a Super Power. I don’t think they released the virus on purpose but they will take advantage of a situation.

Did you read this Global News article by chance?  It’s not some random article by a group I’ve never heard of before.  It describes how “United Front groups in Canada helped Beijing stockpile coronavirus safety supplies” and how it also happened around the world. 

https://globalnews.ca/news/6858818/coronavirus-china-united-front-canada-protective-equipment-shortage/

I didn't read that article but I did read other articles providing the same information.  If anyone, whose name is not Justin Trudeau, believes "We're all in this together" with China they're grossly naive.

On 5/16/2020 at 4:33 AM, ctigerk said:

If that's the theory, is our government in on it? Seems like they could have done a lot to squash this thing since January but didn't. Is there something in it for this administration? 

The Trudeau government closed the border with the US before they stopped flights from the epicenter, Hubei province, of China and warned that Sinophobic racism was a greater threat to Canada than the C-virus.  The govt. response has never been about  health.  It's always been about govt. control and implementing anti-democratic CCP policy in Canada as Skippy the drama teacher seeks glory in the UN.

On 5/16/2020 at 4:34 AM, ipeeinthepool said:

How do things look in Canada?  In the US it seems like about a quarter of the deaths are in nursing homes.  Is this the trend in Canada?

Nursing homes have been hit extremely hard and make up the vast majority of deaths in Canada.

I just travelled this weekend into the central interior of BC to go truck shopping.  It is still under lockdown orders. Thankfully car dealerships were allowed to stay open. I couldn't eat in a restaurant. Most retail business' were close and the streets were empty.  There are 4 active cases in the entire interior health district and they have had 1 death.

If anyone believes that this is about our health I have a bridge to sell you.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2020 at 4:33 AM, ctigerk said:

If that's the theory, is our government in on it? Seems like they could have done a lot to squash this thing since January but didn't. Is there something in it for this administration? 

JT wants a UN Security Council seat and ultimately, once he is booted out of govt. in Canada wants the job of President of UN general assembly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1