New England/Canada 2022

Canada has totally shut their ports down for the rest of the year. They do not rely on cruise travel for their economy like say a Grand Turk or Nassau would. Ive done that trip before; its great! Halifax is probably my 1st or 2nd port ive ever been to (close call with Curacao). I could be wrong but I think the only stops on the NE/Canada cruise are Boston/Portland/St. Johns/Halifax and I think they always run around Aug-early Nov. (Ours was in Sept) 

9 hours ago, matymil said:

They do not rely on cruise travel for their economy like say a Grand Turk or Nassau would.

For some ports, they do rely on cruise travel. Every year it seems like Halifax is doing what they can to increase cruise ship. I always see various articles how the number of ships visiting that port is increasing.  Prince Edward Island in Charlottetown recently extended their cruise pier for bigger cruise ships for that ships that do go there, this is mostly for Holland American, Norwegian and other cruise lines

• Like 2