Safety Info on Royal app

4 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

It has only been speculation about how social distancing would be done for the Safety drill. 

RCI IT will be slow to post details about that and the RCI app will be even later than that. And neither of those may be reality of what happens on the ship.

Edited by Biker19

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

RCI IT will be slow to post details about that and the RCI app will be even later than that.

I thought this was new info on the App, I don’t remember seeing it before? But perhaps it has been there and I never noticed it before. 

5 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I thought this was new info on the App, I don’t remember seeing it before?

It may be new to be shown in the app, but I thought we are talking about something new in terms of the safety process. The app is just documenting the exiting process.

Biker, who would be surprised if anything new is being developed in the RCI app as very likely most of those developers were the ones let go early in the shutdown.

Edited by Biker19

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

It may be new to be shown in the app, but I though we are talking about something new in terms of the safety process. The app is just documenting the exiting process.

Biker, who would be surprised if anything new is being developed in the RCI app as very likely most of those developers were the ones let go early in the shutdown.

Good point, this could have been planned before the cruise shutdown. What is weird is that the Safety info is showing on the app for my August Symphony sailing, but not for my August Independence cruise. So perhaps it was an App update that is just now being released. 

Just now, sandebeach said:

So perhaps it was an App update that is just now being released. 

Or, like other parts of the app, not all functions work on all ships and it may have been there before.

• Like 2