Carnival June 22nd Cancelled Cruises Update

HaveWeMetYet

Here it is.

CANCELED CRUISES

As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we regret to inform our guests that Carnival Cruise Line is having to cancel the following sailings:

• All San Francisco sailings through 2020
  • All Carnival Sunrise sailings through and including October 19, 2020
  • All Carnival Legend sailings through and including October 30, 2020
  • All Carnival Radiance sailings through and including November 1, 2020
  • All Carnival Spirit Alaska, Hawaii, & Trans-Pacific sailings through and including October 6, 2020
  • All Other Ships sailings through and including September 30, 2020

We truly value our guests and appreciate your patience and understanding. To that end, we want to provide flexibility as you think about your future plans. Below are two options for Guests whose cruise has been canceled to consider, including a bonus value offer. We look forward to welcoming you on board, when the time is right for you.

Carnival will honor this offer for any guests who were previously booked on voyages departing September 30, 2020 or prior and canceled their booking on or after March 6, 2020.

refund-table-obc-062220.ashx

If you are booked on one of these sailings, please make your selection here  there is no need to call.

Regardless of the option you select, your taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.

If you purchased your own flights for getting to your cruise, we encourage you to contact your airline or travel agent about your options as the airlines are being flexible with change fees.

*Please refer to the communication you received from Carnival for the complete terms and conditions.

I received my email this morning. Is this the Monday announcement we were promised?

My account on the carnival website hasn't been updated, but the announcement at the top of the page is updated. 

Edited by Radiioman46

I want to fill out the online refund thing, because I have been on hold forever!  But if I rebook, they want the down payment. Which we wouldn't owe, I dont fee like waiting for a refund.  Or giving them too much to have OBC  Any ideas what to do? Thanks