The Bistro- Off topic and fun posts!

Host Dan

45 minutes ago, 2bobs said:

Keith, or anyone else who knows, where online or anywhere else, is there info about the pre- and post-cruise hotel programs ??   (Cannot find on Crystal website)  Bob S.

Bob, best to have your TA contact Crystal directly. The do have pre and post cruise Hotels.

Keith

• Like 1

Keith,  thanks for the prompt reply.  I will check with our TA when we need/want info about future cruise hotels.  OC had info on the website;  I thought maybe NC had posted it somewhere that I couldn't find.  (We already have a hotel booked for upcoming NYC-QC-NYC BTB.)   Bob S.

• Like 1

Hey Roy, could you email me at kkope01@gmail.com?  I'd like to mine your immense knowledge of HAL.  OLoPP and I have something very specific in mind and your experienced perspective would be invaluable.  I appreciate your consideration.

• Like 1

I have a sunset today rather than a sunrise.  It's from my 2018 Grand Alaska.Panama trip and was taken from MS Westerdam in the Inland passage the final night before arriving in Vancouver.

dusk0804.jpg

Roy

• Like 4

For August 6 I have a sunset, rather than a sunrise.  It is from August 6, 2016, taken from the Alaska Ferry Kennicott out of Bellingham Washington headed to Anchorage to meet Crystal Serenity for her Northwest Passage cruise.

dusk0806.jpg

Roy

• Like 8