Good News re: rebooking

saltshell

My August cruise was cancelled.  I opted for FCC, but site said I wasn't eligible. Wouldn't return my deposit. In steps my Carnival agent, she says it's a glitch. Took a week, but I have my deposit and $300. Don't take no till you know!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, saltshell said:

My August cruise was cancelled.  I opted for FCC, but site said I wasn't eligible. Wouldn't return my deposit. In steps my Carnival agent, she says it's a glitch. Took a week, but I have my deposit and $300. Don't take no till you know!

I've seen half a dozen threads saying ignore the automated letter. That's why no one is replying to your post. The letter is meaningless. 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I've seen half a dozen threads saying ignore the automated letter. That's why no one is replying to your post. The letter is meaningless. 

So your saying if you get a letter asking you to opt for cash back or FCC just ignore it because it's meaningless?

37 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

So your saying if you get a letter asking you to opt for cash back or FCC just ignore it because it's meaningless?

That's not the automated letter I'm talking about., of course choose fcc or refund.