Onboard Credit

trbarton

38 minutes ago, FLCruise7 said:

No for veterans.  Yes for stock.

Thank you very much. I’m more familiar with Princess where they also give credit for veterans. 

is their a form to fax in your stock request?

Thanks again. 

Tom

As much as Carnival likes to say they are pro-military, they don’t do much for military personnel when it comes to cruise fares, OBC, etc. About the only thing they do is give away one free cruise per month to an active/prior military member who attended a Military Appreciation Gathering on a cruise the previous month. Personally I would be more impressed if they gave a free cruise to a military member who couldn’t afford a cruise or even better to a homeless Veteran. But giving away a free cruise to someone who would likely spend little to no money on the cruise would not benefit Carnival.  

Carnival certainly does offer a military discount! It's not a huge one but I certainly claimed mine!  Your cruise consultant can give you the details. Here's a link: https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2856/~/military-cruise-deals

And there is a veterans appreciation get together on most cruises.

Edited by rvsullivan
add info

21 minutes ago, rvsullivan said:

Carnival certainly does offer a military discount! It's not a huge one but I certainly claimed mine!  Your cruise consultant can give you the details. Here's a link: https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2856/~/military-cruise-deals

And there is a veterans appreciation get together on most cruises.

Thank you very much. I’m sending in a copy of my DD214. Princess does the same thing & it’s the same as the stock credit. 

Thanks again. 

Tom😀