Millennium 4th April 2022 - where is it?

gojocruise

So, we have Lifted & Switched our April 2021 on the Constellation cruise to one on the 4th April 2022 on the Millennium.

We were offered a few different cruises that we were able to move to and the 4th April 2022 suited our dates the best so we opted for that one.

Strange thing is, even though it was our agent at Celebrity (we book direct) who moved our cruise, I cannot see it listed any where online??

It not showing on the Celebrity site either as a listed cruise?  The cruise prior to it and the cruise immediately after it are listed but not ours?

Any reason why this would be?  We were even sent a screen shot of the intinery by the agent?

Very strange..............

• 3 months later...

The cru

On 7/26/2020 at 2:58 PM, gojocruise said:

So, we have Lifted & Switched our April 2021 on the Constellation cruise to one on the 4th April 2022 on the Millennium.

We were offered a few different cruises that we were able to move to and the 4th April 2022 suited our dates the best so we opted for that one.

Strange thing is, even though it was our agent at Celebrity (we book direct) who moved our cruise, I cannot see it listed any where online??

It not showing on the Celebrity site either as a listed cruise?  The cruise prior to it and the cruise immediately after it are listed but not ours?

Any reason why this would be?  We were even sent a screen shot of the intinery by the agent?

The cruise is online, I just check it

• 4 months later...
On 7/26/2020 at 8:58 PM, gojocruise said:

Are you still on this cruise.? There is a roll call if you’re interested.