Australia 2021/2022 Release

4 hours ago, IMSYDNEYAUS said:

And so it comes to pass ... confirmation this afternoon that Princess has sold Sun Princess and Sea Princess.  It seems that Sun Princess is going to Japan Grace as a Peace Boat.  What is to happen with Sea Princess is, I believe, still unknown.

FB_IMG_1600408261269.jpg

Sea Princess is currently off Changi in Singapore and Sun Princess is currently off the coast of Singapore with many of her fleetmates.

I am on the Sun next July. I haven’t heard anything yet. I am hoping for a new ship because I would love to cruise out of my home port... LA. 

9 hours ago, bubbapuck said:

I am on the Sun next July. I haven’t heard anything yet. I am hoping for a new ship because I would love to cruise out of my home port... LA. 

The Sun is/was our home port ship in Brisbane so I assume the announcement means our 3 x Jan/Feb 21 cruises out of Brisbane are gone and there will be nothing to replace them. For season 2021-22 we have the Coral Princess arriving to home port in Brisbane and we are on it out of San Pedro 29 Sept for a Hawaii, Tahiti and Trans Pacific via NZ.

41 minutes ago, Capalaba said:

The Sun is/was our home port ship in Brisbane so I assume the announcement means our 3 x Jan/Feb 21 cruises out of Brisbane are gone and there will be nothing to replace them. For season 2021-22 we have the Coral Princess arriving to home port in Brisbane and we are on it out of San Pedro 29 Sept for a Hawaii, Tahiti and Trans Pacific via NZ.

I don't think there is any chance that cruising will start by Jan/Feb 2021. I hope there is a chance by the middle of 2021, but even that might be optimistic.