Daily Newsletters

m8zenblue

On our very first cruise we sailed on HAL Eurodam, Eastern Caribbean, very nice.

My only regret is that we did not save our daily newsletters.

I could not find a link on CC, could someone direct me how to find them on the most recent Caribbean/Panama Canal newsletters, thank you.

11 minutes ago, m8zenblue said:

On our very first cruise we sailed on HAL Eurodam, Eastern Caribbean, very nice.

I could not find a link on CC, could someone direct me how to find them on the most recent Caribbean/Panama Canal newsletters, thank you.

Unless someone did a LIVE thread or has them and can share, I fear you will be out of luck.  It might help if you post the date of your sailing.  Then, at least we could see if someone did a LIVE thread at the time and posted them.

There are some daily newsletters on HALFacts, but none for 2020 or 2019 for the Caribbean that I could see.

On 9/30/2020 at 2:23 PM, m8zenblue said:

"Newsletters"?  Are you speaking of the daily programs?  Or of the daily mini-newspapers that were available?  I suspect that it is the daily programs.

I suggest that you visit the CC Message Board titled Cruise Discussion Topics.  Make a post about what you would like under the section of "Cruise Memorabilia".  Someone might have want you are trying to find.

Good luck!

On 9/30/2020 at 12:23 PM, m8zenblue said:

Here is a link to my When & Where for the eastern Caribbean:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/on-locations-specific-cruises/ms-koningsdam-11-day-when-where-daily-activities

• Like 1