Crystal Ball Predications for HAL Restart

HALrunner

7 hours ago, ontheweb said:

And other than those who just must go on a ship and do not care at all about ports, who would want to take that cruise?

I would jump on that in a hearbeat...especially if they planned two or even three stops and the rest sea days circling around.

I just need to get away, sit on a balcony with a cocktail and a good book and watch the sea go by.  

• Like 8

Sydney, Australia:  I was cancelled on the Oosterdam September 27 sailing from Seattle to Auckland; I believe I will be cancelled on the reverse sailing on March 28, 2021; and I have a booking on the March 28, 2022 sailing from Auckland to Seattle.

On Tuesday I sent an email to Gray Line Sydney asking for details on placing a reservation for a tour from Sydney to the Blue Mountains so I could revisit, if only for a day.  Thursday evening I received a reply from the charter and operations manager telling me that Gray Line Sydney will not be open booking any tours until October 2021.....

14 hours ago, DeeDee Groff said:

On Tuesday I sent an email to Gray Line Sydney asking for details on placing a reservation for a tour from Sydney to the Blue Mountains so I could revisit, if only for a day.  Thursday evening I received a reply from the charter and operations manager telling me that Gray Line Sydney will not be open booking any tours until October 2021.....

Very good G-2, DeeDee. To me, that's a pretty telling bit of information. We're booked to depart Sydney 11/2021 and trying to keep an eye on developments there.  Thanks.

• Like 1