Royal Caribbean Bedding Sale.....

20 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Which one from Walmart do you use? Are the Walmart toppers more comfortable than the Klymits?

I actually bought my 4 inch foam topper from walmart site, I think a year ago, maybe 2 years.

The one advertised all the time on tv is 3 inches, i figured a extra inch could only be better. Mine is queen size. I had some from Ebay that had yellowed, this looks much better. I love it.

Came in a box, and you let it sit for a day while the smell goes away and it fills out. Like one of those purple beds you buy online. Starts off much smaller than it ends up.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I actually bought my 4 inch foam topper from walmart site, I think a year ago, maybe 2 years.

The one advertised all the time on tv is 3 inches, i figured a extra inch could only be better. Mine is queen size. I had some from Ebay that had yellowed, this looks much better. I love it.

Came in a box, and you let it sit for a day while the smell goes away and it fills out. Like one of those purple beds you buy online. Starts off much smaller than it ends up.

Is this one you take on a cruise? I wouldn’t want to carry on a queen size. 

12 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Is this one you take on a cruise? I wouldn’t want to carry on a queen size. 

Oh no, I thought the subject was bedding on sale, as in for home use.

It's hard for me to move alone. Has the mattress straps, like what they sell on tv. I'm just saying I'd rather buy it than rcl bedding. 

Tbh I cant remember the cost between 100 and 150 maybe? Caught it on sale. Figured anything less than Dave or whatever his name is on the tv commercial was a good deal. But definitely not one to carry around. 

Edited by firefly333

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Oh no, I thought the subject was bedding on sale, as in for home use.

It's hard for me to move alone. Has the mattress straps, like what they sell on tv. I'm just saying I'd rather buy it than rcl bedding. 

Tbh I cant remember the cost between 100 and 150 maybe? Caught it on sale. Figured anything less than Dave or whatever his name is on the tv commercial was a good deal. But definitely not one to carry around. 

It started out as Royal selling their bedding. Then it turned into how bad some of the beds can be and some people bringing toppers or inflatables for the beds. You know how that goes. 😀  I have had some very hard beds on Royal so I was wondering what others have been bringing. We have a topper at home from Costco. Really great.