celebrity cruise app

dakacz

19 minutes ago, dakacz said:

When trying to do check in on computer saw that we need the celebrity app for boarding.  My husband has a smart phone but I do not.  Can we both use his phone?  How does it work?

You don't need the Celebrity app or a smartphone for boarding or anything else onboard the ship. You can still print your Xpress passes once you complete the online check in process. 

Edited by davekathy

2 hours ago, dakacz said:

When trying to do check in on computer saw that we need the celebrity app for boarding.  My husband has a smart phone but I do not.  Can we both use his phone?  How does it work?

If you download the app you will find it useful on board.  Everything from dining menus to activities available.  You would only need one phone should you use it - you have one reservation that includes both of you.

To answer your question, yes you can checkin on-line using his phone for both of you.  Going forward having the app on his phone will be beneficial.  Things like menus, daily activities, excursion info will be on the app .  You won’t be handed a menu in the dining room, find shore excursion tickets in your cabin much less chance of spreading germs.  When you use the app while on the ship you do not need a wi-fi package.