Star Breeze New Balcony Suites look like Queen Beds only

LewiLewi

1 minute ago, LewiLewi said:

Looking at the new deck plans, it seems that the new star balcony suites appear to be a queen size bed only, not the possibility of two beds. Do you think that is correct because of the little black circle next to these new cabins.

Sorry, I meant the Star Breeze

• Host Jazzbeau changed the title to Star Breeze New Balcony Suites look like Queen Beds only
18 hours ago, Redtravel said:

Before the stretch, there were a few cabins that had stationary queen beds and no tubs.  We loved those cabins.  We hated the tub.  Now, all bathrooms have walk-in showers.  

We loved those, too.  In the ships' Seabourn days, those were Murphy beds and the rooms could be used as two-room suites with the cabin that shared the little hallway off the main passageway.  The bed could be folded up into the wall and a dining table set up during the day.

Finally asked our TA to try to find out whether the cabins we were interested in had Queen beds only, had showers only, etc. Each time I looked at another deck,plan of the Breeze/Legend it indicated something else. I hope that the Windstar staff knows what is actually so. Will know in a few days.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 5:50 AM, LewiLewi said:

Finally asked our TA to try to find out whether the cabins we were interested in had Queen beds only, had showers only, etc. Each time I looked at another deck,plan of the Breeze/Legend it indicated something else. I hope that the Windstar staff knows what is actually so. Will know in a few days.

The deck plan documents have been updated many time over the past 8-10 months (a hell of a year to extend and reconfigure three yachts).  The one I have attached here shows an October 2020 doc date in the lower right corner.  I have not found anything more current than this.  The file name here is nothing official. It is just how I have it file on my computer.  Hope this helps sort our some of your questions and concerns.

Star Class (all 3) Deck Plan (extended).pdf

12 hours ago, Del Rio said:

The deck plan documents have been updated many time over the past 8-10 months (a hell of a year to extend and reconfigure three yachts).  The one I have attached here shows an October 2020 doc date in the lower right corner.  I have not found anything more current than this.  The file name here is nothing official. It is just how I have it file on my computer.  Hope this helps sort our some of your questions and concerns.

Star Class (all 3) Deck Plan (extended).pdf 3.28 MB · 8 downloads

Thank you Del Rio. The deck plans are correct. My TA spoke with Windstar and confirmed that all new Balcony cabins are queen beds only. So, we will probably book an original balcony cabin when we sail again. From what I read, all cabins will be updated and have new bathrooms with walk-in showers. Only a few cabins will contain bathtubs.

Can’t wait to sail with them again.