Royal changing Allure 6/8 for Nov 21 but what about INDY

1 hour ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

SO according to a post...Royal is flipping some 6/8 night Allure cruises scheduled for Nov 21 to 7 nighters ...BUT

is leaving us Indy 6/8 night cruises starting in May 2021 hanging???

So what gives??

The changes to the Allure sailings have nothing to do with the CDC requirements and are totally separate from any of the other 6/8 day sailings. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

22 hours ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

SO according to a post...Royal is flipping some 6/8 night Allure cruises scheduled for Nov 21 to 7 nighters ...

I am booked for the Nov 21 cruise and it is still showing as a 6 night.  Is it definitely being changed to 7 nights?  I haven't seen anything that states that.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, katiel53 said:

I am booked for the Nov 21 cruise and it is still showing as a 6 night.  Is it definitely being changed to 7 nights?  I haven't seen anything that states that.  Thanks.

For right now it is still a 6 night and not affected by this change. They only modified 2 cruises. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

For right now it is still a 6 night and not affected by this change. They only modified 2 cruises. 

Thanks.  We chose a 6 night because it worked out well for my granddaughter who is in high school.  She won't miss any school if it remains a 6 day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, katiel53 said:

We're on this one, too...the second half of a B2B.  I wish they would increase the 21st to 7 nights but it doesn't look like that will happen.  Major bummer for us.  I know it would be bad for you...sorry.