aft room vs front of ship help

golfer1903

are aft facing neptune suites on eurodam noisy from the motors and such.

I realize sickness is based on the person but do you feel more on the aft or the front?  As I stayed in the front once and did not like it, to much movement

I like the mid section but I want a aft neptune for views in alaska.

worried about noise inside cabin and or outside from ship  and or movement.

which aft is the best deck?

or deck 7 side but i will have 6 people on balcony most days so size of that makes a difference also not so much the room inside.

and I wont be using the neptune suite much or at all.  Just looking at neptune to use up credits and have bigger size rooms as other guest with me will be in inside cabins so they wont be able to share the lounge with us anyway?

thanks again 

The ship moves relatively the same in the front and back. Think of the ship as a teeter-totter with the center of the ship being the balance point. If the front goes up, the aft will go down.

Deck 7 and 4 aft Neptunes are generally the largest, with 4 having the biggest balcony.

You can get some engine vibration in aft cabins. Doesn't bother us.

1 hour ago, golfer1903 said:

are aft facing neptune suites on eurodam noisy from the motors and such.

I realize sickness is based on the person but do you feel more on the aft or the front?  As I stayed in the front once and did not like it, to much movement

I like the mid section but I want a aft neptune for views in alaska.

worried about noise inside cabin and or outside from ship  and or movement.

which aft is the best deck?

or deck 7 side but i will have 6 people on balcony most days so size of that makes a difference also not so much the room inside.

and I wont be using the neptune suite much or at all.  Just looking at neptune to use up credits and have bigger size rooms as other guest with me will be in inside cabins so they wont be able to share the lounge with us anyway?

thanks again 

Correct, those not booked in a Neptune suite can’t use the Lounge, eat breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill, or avail themselves of any NS benefits.

So jealous of your Neptune Selection. I wish I could speak to that, but we have had staterooms forward on deck five and felt the waves breaking on rough seas and the general motion of the ocean. On the Eurodam we have had an aft balcony on the same deck and felt the vibrations of the propulsion, however, only occasionally was it noticeable or mildly annoying. We noticed it mostly going in or out of ports. The trade off  for the wrap around deck is the view; well worth it! We have never had a Neptune Suite (despite DW really wanting one) but have had corner afts on the Rotterdam twice, and Aft seems to be our standard stateroom selection on any ship lately.   

Have fun in your NS and let us hear all about it. Happy sailing. 

I had the aft Neptune Suite on the Zuiderdam on Deck 5, it was fabulous and we were not bothered by any noise from engines or movement...........I would highly recommend the aft Neptune Suites vs. forward, IMHO...............enjoy your cruise.