Sail from Hawaii to Australia ?

lasekeye

Another cruise line that we’ve sailed with offers cruises between Australia, the South Pacific then on to Hawaii (but boy, oh boy, it’s very $$).  Does Carnival ever do this route, I can’t see it on their website.

Carnival does long Pacific positioning voyages like the 2019 Long Beach to Singapore to dry dock Splendor before going to Sydney. There is a positioning cruise in June from Singapore to Brisbane after dry dock, but it has been cancelled for passengers because neither Singapore nor Australia is allowing foreigners.

I can't imagine why they would move a ship from Hawaii to Sydney, but you never know. Having flown that route many times, there is not much to see at stops along the way. Check out the pictures of Willis Island by searching the Carnival website, and you will see what I mean. 

52 minutes ago, Moviela said:

Carnival does long Pacific positioning voyages like the 2019 Long Beach to Singapore to dry dock Splendor before going to Sydney. There is a positioning cruise in June from Singapore to Brisbane after dry dock, but it has been cancelled for passengers because neither Singapore nor Australia is allowing foreigners.

I can't imagine why they would move a ship from Hawaii to Sydney, but you never know. Having flown that route many times, there is not much to see at stops along the way. Check out the pictures of Willis Island by searching the Carnival website, and you will see what I mean. 

Royal does a transpacific route from Vancouver to Sydney with stops in Hawaii, Fiji, Vanuatu, New Caledonia,and Sydney. It was a great cruise!

Not any more.

Carnival did a Trans-Pacific. Ever 6 months. Carnival Legend would come over in Sept/Oct for Australia's Summer Season. Then go back March/April. For Alaska..

But Carnival now have 2 ships, Spirit & Splendor her all year round..

So no more for at least until June 2023.

Your would have to try RCL, Celebrity, or Princess..