Getting off Ship in Ports When Cruises Start

rabin1

On 3/7/2021 at 9:01 PM, rabin1 said:

Guys

When I posted this I asked you to please stay on topic. Now we are on to vaccines, dogs, and if the crew will be able to leave the ship. None of these has to do with my post.

FYI the reason I ask this in any post I start is this. I am very busy and when I get a notice about a thread has a post I started and go to the post to read about my question and it is about anything but what I asked I whig because I have just wasted my time for absolutely no reason. Although I like CC and learn a lot about a lot from you this is something I don;t think I will ever understand changing a persons thread topic and I am not just talking about mine

Kathy

Kathy...apparently people either don’t care or can comprehend what you asked. It’s hard to control what other people post. 

I assume you could ask Cruise Critic to remove your post. 

To answer your question from what I hear on YouTube you can’t go off the ship & wonder around. As has been mentioned 2 different families left the tour group to wander around on their own & were kicked off the ship. It makes you wonder what they were thinking when they did that. I’m sure they knew what the policies were.

There has been questions about booking a tour with a private driver & what you will be allowed to do like shopping.   I’ll post if I hear anything. 

Tom😎

Edited by trbarton

4 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Kathy...apparently people either don’t care or can comprehend what you asked. It’s hard to control what other people post. 

I assume you could ask Cruise Critic to remove your post. 

Tom😎

It’s okay. People have the right to say what they want & I was wrong

Kathy 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 9:01 PM, rabin1 said:

Guys

When I posted this I asked you to please stay on topic. Now we are on to vaccines, dogs, and if the crew will be able to leave the ship. None of these has to do with my post.

FYI the reason I ask this in any post I start is this. I am very busy and when I get a notice about a thread has a post I started and go to the post to read about my question and it is about anything but what I asked I whig because I have just wasted my time for absolutely no reason. Although I like CC and learn a lot about a lot from you this is something I don;t think I will ever understand changing a persons thread topic and I am not just talking about mine

Kathy

You started a thread on a topic that has been beaten to death many times over before you made your post.  I am not sure what you thought any responses to your post would add to the subject.  

DON

• Like 3

Thanks for posting that link.  Princess didn't bother to update us with an email for this.  Ship excursions only are a deal-breaker for us.  "Subject to change."  *sigh*  Our cruises are already fully paid.  Wonder how much of a hassle it's going to be to get our money back.