Previous Voyages List and Current CWC Tier

alibabacruisers

Hi all,  I remember reading about this somewhere but cannot find the threads so maybe you can help me.

I thought I remember logging onto the Cunard site and being able to see a list of my previous voyages as well as my current CWC tier, but cannot see that anywhere now.  Is there a place that, maybe I am not seeing, to see this information?

I have emailed Cunard to ask the question, but sometimes I never get a response.  Still waiting at the moment.

Thanking you in advance!

9 minutes ago, alibabacruisers said:

Hi all,  I remember reading about this somewhere but cannot find the threads so maybe you can help me.

I thought I remember logging onto the Cunard site and being able to see a list of my previous voyages as well as my current CWC tier, but cannot see that anywhere now.  Is there a place that, maybe I am not seeing, to see this information?

I have emailed Cunard to ask the question, but sometimes I never get a response.  Still waiting at the moment.

Thanking you in advance!

That's been gone since the previous upgrade of Cunard Site. 

Luckily many I think made copies before it was removed.

On 3/16/2021 at 11:42 PM, BklynBoy8 said:

That's been gone since the previous upgrade of Cunard Site. 

Luckily many I think made copies before it was removed.

I question the word upgrade! Same as BA, used to be great, have loads of good stuff on the iPad app until it was “upgraded”.

On 3/16/2021 at 11:32 PM, alibabacruisers said:

Thanking you in advance!

This went, along with other helpful items for guests, when Cunard upgraded their systems to the new and improved one.  But your PCS (or anyone in guest services) can access your history and send you a copy.