Quantum Class 12250 or 12650

Does anyone have any photos of (or have stayed in) the Ocean View Balcony cabin 12250 or 12650 on Quantum class ships? I've currently got 12250 held for a cruise on Ovation because, on the deck plans, it looks like the balcony is slightly larger than regular balconies. However I know deck plans are not always accurate. Or does anyone have a photo of these cabins on decks 13, 11, 10, 9, 8 or 7? e.g. 11250 or 11650.

Any info about these cabins  will be much appreciated.  Thanks 🙂 

We were in 12252 and our friends had 12250 on Ovation and I don't recall any difference in our cabins or balconies.  They are both right off the hump as I recall.

YouTube or cruise deck plans dot com (subscription) are great sources for photos and videos of cabins also.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

We were in 12252 and our friends had 12250 on Ovation and I don't recall any difference in our cabins or balconies.  They are both right off the hump as I recall.

YouTube or cruise deck plans dot com (subscription) are great sources for photos and videos of cabins also.

Thanks so much, that's very interesting and helpful to know. Yes, I've searched You Tube for these cabin numbers (and the similar ones on the other decks) for each Quantum class ship, until my eyes were nearly cross-eyed! 🤣 But I could not find any videos.  I don't have a subscription to cruise deck plans dot com.

10 hours ago, jldev said:

Thanks so much, that's very interesting and helpful to know. Yes, I've searched You Tube for these cabin numbers (and the similar ones on the other decks) for each Quantum class ship, until my eyes were nearly cross-eyed! 🤣 But I could not find any videos.  I don't have a subscription to cruise deck plans dot com.

I’ve always found that the representation on the deck plans, at least for Royal has been accurate and those are indeed slightly larger.  Many people book those or similar cabins because they are slightly larger and I have not read if anyone coming back saying it was just a standard balcony. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I’ve always found that the representation on the deck plans, at least for Royal has been accurate and those are indeed slightly larger.  Many people book those or similar cabins because they are slightly larger and I have not read if anyone coming back saying it was just a standard balcony. 

Thanks that's good to know that the deck plans are fairly accurate and, if those cabins are indeed at the very start of the curving out of the humps, it does make sense that the balcony is not normal shape/size.

11 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Yes it looks slightly larger.

image.thumb.png.e127d90e54fb498a7cb2d525dc08ced2.png

Oh wow, what a great photo thanks!  That's very helpful to bring up the deck plan on one screen and have this photo on my adjacent screen  - I can work out which is each cabin number 🙂  

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 4/2/2021 at 8:58 PM, jldev said:

Does anyone have any photos of (or have stayed in) the Ocean View Balcony cabin 12250 or 12650 on Quantum class ships? I've currently got 12250 held for a cruise on Ovation because, on the deck plans, it looks like the balcony is slightly larger than regular balconies. However I know deck plans are not always accurate. Or does anyone have a photo of these cabins on decks 13, 11, 10, 9, 8 or 7? e.g. 11250 or 11650.

Any info about these cabins  will be much appreciated.  Thanks 🙂 

Hi! Did you stay in 12250 or 12650? I have 12250 booked and looking for more info.