Azamara Quest Japan Intensive Mar or Apr 2023

gootie

Azamara just posted Japan Intensives for 2023.  This would be flowering tree time for Japan. Any thoughts on which of the 2 (Mar or Apr) cruises would be the best to consider?

Hooray! We are officially booked for Quest Mar 19,2023 Japan Intensive. Plenty of time to research Azamara sponsored shore excursions verses catching some places on our own. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 9:34 PM, gootie said:

What I meant to ask for is the possible location of the Azamazing  Evening on the 2023 Mar Japan Intensive cruise

In the past was a takwonko demonstration and dance performance in Seoul South Korea

We are booked on this itinerary for April 3 embark.  We did an Azamara Cuba intensive and it was great fun and saw so much of Cuba.  So I have high expectations for Azamara for this. Looking forward to this.

Has anyone done this itinerary in the past?  Would love to hear about the ports etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing that 15 day trip.  It looks awesome!!   Japan is on our list and husband and I want to start those long travel trips again after the Covid pause in 2023.  We did 2 World Cruises in 2017 and 2019 on Pacific Princess - so happy to see her coming back new and refreshed to Azamara!  The small ships are ideal for these port intensive trips!  I put in a request email for information on the 2023 itineraries for Onward (aka Pacific).  The other itinerary we want is the Pharoah Kings and Emperors On Onward.  Hope they offer that in 2023.