Booked.....NCL Joy-Haven Suite-August 28, 2021 out of Jamaica

graphicguy

I just looked into the Celebrity Edge sailings, but they're wayyy too rich for my blood. I think that, for now, I'm holding off booking anything, and waiting for my Virgin Voyages cruise on September 26th...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, graphicguy said:

So, just booked the Celebrity Edge in the Retreat for July 31.  Hopefully, the whole Desantis fiasco is figured out by then.  And, haven’t heard anything egregious about Celebrity.  Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all those who are still dealing with NCL because you can’t get a refund.

Waiting on mine.  But, still out airfare change fees. 

I am sorry your cruise was cancelled. I see you got right back on your horse and booked another cruise.  Good for you.  Lets hope another hurricane does not close the port this time 😲

Persistence is a great quality.   I have not been on Edge but we parked next to her in Puerto Rico on the Encore last year.  She looks incredible and so colorful especially at night.  We are rooting for you.

Edited by david_sobe

3 hours ago, david_sobe said:

I am sorry your cruise was cancelled. I see you got right back on your horse and booked another cruise.  Good for you.  Lets hope another hurricane does not close the port this time 😲

Persistence is a great quality.   I have not been on Edge but we parked next to her in Puerto Rico on the Encore last year.  She looks incredible and so colorful especially at night.  We are rooting for you.

Thanks, David.  I remember reading your review of NCL EPIC and the Haven many years ago.  You were the impetus to get me to try my first mega ship and the Haven.

I am done being shut in.  Cruising is my favorite vacation. I’m fully vaccinated.   I just retired, so I have the time and flexibility to jump back on the horse.