balcony sizes on LOS

we are looking at booking a 2 bedroom grand suite on Liberty. These suites are on decks 8 & 9. Is there any difference in the size of the balconies between the 2 decks. Are there any other differences in the suites between that you like or dislike

5 minutes ago, molsonschooner said:

Thanks, that is what I am thinking but I wasn't sure

I was remembering that from our cruises on its sister ship Freedom which appears to have the same deck plan in those locations.

We have stayed in #9708 twice both on Liberty & Independence....They were at that time called the 

Family Suite's..just an amazing cabin...we loved them. Great balcony..I think the size difference was negligible but deck 9 I believe did have/feel it had more privacy because I remember looking right down to deck 8 and why next time we specifically went with deck 9 again. Regardless enjoy this great cabin and location.

I don’t think there is any difference in the balcony sizes.there are more cabins on deck 8 than there are on deck 9 and everything tapers back.

in the following screenshots I used the blank space that is common on all decks as a reference point and matched up cabins.  You can see that the balcony space appears to be the same and Roysl actually does a good job with having to scale deck plans. 

420B33A9-762C-4A3C-90AD-3A6B32783C84.jpeg

6B8AA366-031A-45C3-BE21-6DF6B0856D67.jpeg

• Like 1