Qwest on the Granduer

Cruiser-66

I can't answer your question for sure, but on all of my cruises, Quest has been on the second to last night. I think they save it for late in the cruise because, OMG, the ship is really small after you've fully participated in Quest (if you get my drift), but need to have enough time to make sure it's included in the Cruise in Review video...

Just got off Grandeur 2-11-06, Quest is an adult game were we're not supposed to tell you what they do. Hint, men end up dressed as women. I saw more boxer shorts as strangers ran up to the CD to drop their pants... Anyway, the Game schedule is Night #1 - Who Wants to Feel Like A Millionaire, Night #2 - formal night, captains welcome aboard party Night #3 - Love & Marriage Game Show, Night #4 - Quest, Night #5 - Battle of the Sexes

We were on a 4 night on the Grandeur in Dec and there was no Quest, I couldn't wait after all I read and I checked daily and they didn't have it. We are going again also March 2nd, I really hope they have it this time!

Then I guess they don't do it on a 4 nighter. Hope you get to see it, or participate on your 5 nighter.

Archived