Explorer of the Sea

3 hours ago, brillohead said:

Exactly -- a question was asked and I gave my own personal experiences pertaining directly to the question that was asked.  

(Not sure why you feel the need to follow me around online and comment on my comments, but you do you, Boo.)

I don't know who you are and am certainly "not" following you around :classic_rolleyes:

Please put me on your ignore list if you would rather I not see your posts

no worries.

Edited by Ashland
  • Haha 1

OneCruiser, I believe I overlooked your message to me earlier.  I appreciate you mentioning several ship "names" going to St. Lucia.  Yes, these ships may be going that direction, but ONLY Explorer showed up for the "length" of days, and "month" of the year that we plan cruise.

On 5/25/2021 at 10:24 AM, M-H-B said:

What things are important to you though? I was on her 2 years ago and had a great time. Obviously much smaller than the mega ships but it was our first cruise and it had enough to entertain me and a 6 year old boy at the time. 

We subsequently went on Ovation and preferred it for the extra activities for kids but that may not be what you need? 

which cruise were you on Explorer.?

Actually we don't need a BIG mega ship, and the Explorer seems to be the right ship for us, unless Carnival comes up with one in the next week or so, going to St. Lucia too.  They did have one, but I believe it is no longer in service.  What were really (actually ME) looking for is the ship going to St. Lucia.  I have been blessed to go there twice, and I want my 3 sons/3 d-i-l's to see/know why I fell in love with St. Lucia. 🙂 We have been to the other ports, and we won't mind going back there again.  Trying to find a good time (actually January) for all of us is what I have been looking for.