bahamasair air2sea reservation

1 hour ago, orangeglitter said:

Has anyone with a bahamas air reservation through air2sea been able to bring up their flights on the bahama air site? I want to make sure they have my known traveler number.

All Bahamas air flights are chartered so access through their website is not available. All communication has to go through air2sea. 

I spoke with air2sea questioning why my air for 7/3 was not showing on Bahamasair, they advised me that the reservation has not been ticketed yet and scheduled for ticketing 6/10.  I did question why they would charge my credit card, but not actually purchase the ticket.    Bahamasair did confirm there was a reservation being held by a travel agent (air2sea) for me.  Air2sea offered to purchase it at the time I was on the phone, but I accepted their explanation and advised them to wait until 6/10.   Hope this helps others.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 8:19 AM, orangeglitter said:

Has anyone with a bahamas air reservation through air2sea been able to bring up their flights on the bahama air site? I want to make sure they have my known traveler number.

Bahamas Air does not participate in in TSA Precheck.

I called Bahamas air a couple days ago to find out why I couldn't choose seats online for my Air2Sea flight. I was told that Bahamas air assigns seats upon check-in on the day of flight. I took her for her word, we shall see I guess.

Edited by LilMermaid
added info

On your Air2Sea Flight Confirmation it will have 2 locator numbers. Use the bottom one and you will see you flight and seats or select your seats. I was able to select seats and print all my docs 2 weeks ago on the BahamasAir site for my Adventure this month.