Salon services for kids

jamdoll417

Good morning!

I am starting to actually believe that our Christmas Cruise will happen this year! Our daughter will be 9 years old at the time and still believes in Santa. We will probably have gifts at home for her and a note from Santa saying they are at the house waiting for her, but I would like for her to get something while on the ship. I was thinking about making a certificate for a day of pampering where she could get her hair done at the salon on board. Does anyone know if they will do hairstyling on kids? 

Any other fun ideas for gifts on the ship? 

Thanks!! 

If I was a kid I was price conscious even bsck then. Spa services to me are very expensive. What ship?

If I was a kid I'd have rather bubbles so I can get soda for week than blow it on a hairdo. What ship? Vista has the kids harbor bookings. Where there is a area behind a locked door the kids can gather for tv and milk and cookies. She is the right age. 

Christmas or the day before will be a Christmas show with the kids and Santa. The crew was in the aisles with candy canes for the kids, not adults. Even if it's the week before. They handed out some Santa hats. I got one and a large man stole it for his wife, as in manhandled me to grab it from me. I did attend the children's party, and later they took pictures with santa ..to sell to mom and pop. Idk about this xmas and social distancing. 

21 minutes ago, jamdoll417 said:

Good morning!

I am starting to actually believe that our Christmas Cruise will happen this year! Our daughter will be 9 years old at the time and still believes in Santa. We will probably have gifts at home for her and a note from Santa saying they are at the house waiting for her, but I would like for her to get something while on the ship. I was thinking about making a certificate for a day of pampering where she could get her hair done at the salon on board. Does anyone know if they will do hairstyling on kids? 

Thanks!! 

I specifically don't know which ship has it, but many ships have a 'build a bear workshop', that sounds like fun for a 9year old. There's also the Dr. Seuss and green eggs breakfast. I'd thinks that the salon would do kids hair. Sounds like she's gonna have a blast! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

If I was a kid I was price conscious even bsck then. Spa services to me are very expensive. What ship?

If I was a kid I'd have rather bubbles so I can get soda for week than blow it on a hairdo. What ship? Vista has the kids harbor bookings. Where there is a area behind a locked door the kids can gather for tv and milk and cookies. She is the right age. 

Christmas or the day before will be a Christmas show with the kids and Santa. The crew was in the aisles with candy canes for the kids, not adults. Even if it's the week before. They handed out some Santa hats. I got one and a large man stole it for his wife, as in manhandled me to grab it from me. I did attend the children's party, and later they took pictures with santa ..to sell to mom and pop. Idk about this xmas and social distancing. 

We will be on the breeze! 

We are getting her the bubbles package. All of her gifts from us will be for the cruise. I just wanted a few things from Santa while on the ship. The 25th is our last port day, so its well into the cruise. 

35 minutes ago, jamdoll417 said:

Good morning!

Thanks!! 

They have options for teens that can be booked only on the ship and for younger kids to talk with the spa manager about the services they can provide.

• Thanks 1

Is there a special excursion she wants? At that age I wanted a beach, or to go swimming. 

There is some kids thing one night that costs money.  Have you allowed her to go off with other girls for that before? 

It's hard since we dont know her. I'd have picked swimming over getting my nails done.

Or even the night under the stars movie and stay up late. The popcorn is only available between movies, not during

Cherry on top, let her pick out a favorite candy.

Edited by firefly333