Seattle flight

dukenmelo

10 minutes ago, dukenmelo said:

Can someone please tell me the earliest flight you would feel comfortable booking out of Seattle after a cruise?  

We are booked at 11:25 am and I expect we will have plenty of time. The only question is what will the delays be with covid testing, if any. Otherwise I would say 10:30 would be the earliest I would be comfortable with for departure. 

• Thanks 1

Carnival currently recommends 12 noon if you use their transportation. You could make earlier, but who knows what kind of delays there may be getting off of the ship or to the airport until cruising actually restarts?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Suncoastsailors said:

Otherwise I would say 10:30 would be the earliest I would be comfortable with for departure. 

Would that be with early 'self debarkation', or with the regular debarkation procedure?

We've always driven to our cruises, but have a couple coming up, including one to Seattle, which will involve flights.  

In fact, on our last cruise before the pandemic shut everything down, our ship was several hours late getting into port because of storms.

Edited by groundloop
  • Thanks 1

As someone who has worked at Pier 91 in Seattle, and expects to be there again this summer, I would say that you could book a flight after 11 am, but do plan to carry your bags off yourselves.  Better to be at Sea-Tac early and enjoying any extra time having breakfast or a latte.  You don't want to be standing in a line stressing.

• Like 2